Ridge Rider News
If you believe that content located on or linked from the Ridge Rider News website infringes one or more of your copyrights, please immediately notify the Ridge Rider News’s Copyright department by means of a mailed or emailed notification (“Infringement Notification”) providing the information described below to the address or email address listed below. You may be held liable for damages if you make material misrepresentations in an Infringement Notification. Thus, if you are not sure content located on or linked from this site infringes your copyright, you should first contact an attorney.
All Infringement Notifications should include the following information:
· An appropriate signature, electronic or physical, of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf;
· Identification of the copyright claimed to have been infringed;
· A description of the nature and location on the Web sites of the content that you claim to infringe your copyright, and any links on the Web sites thereto, in sufficient detail to permit the Mercury News and MediaNews Group to find and positively identify that content;
· Your name, address, telephone number and email address; and
· A statement by you: (i) that you believe in good faith that the use of the content that you claim to infringe your copyright is not authorized by law, or by the copyright owner or such owner’s agent; and, (ii) under penalty of perjury, that all of the information contained in your Infringement Notification is accurate, and that you are either the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
All infringement Notifications should be sent to the following:
DMCA Department Ridge Rider News P.O. Box 210 Shingletown, CA 96088
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright 2016 Ridge Rider News. All Rights Reserved Any copying, redistribution or retransmission of any of the contents of this service without the express written consent of Ridge Rider News is expressly prohibited.